Real Wealth® Advisors rate this presenter: Our Score
Wealth psychology expert and coach Kathleen Burns Kingsbury, founder of KBK Wealth Connection and host of the Breaking Money Silence® podcast, is an internationally published author and speaker. Breaking Money Silence®: How to Shatter Money Taboos, Talk More Openly about Finances, and Live a Richer Life is Kathleen’s fifth book.
Named one of nine amazing conference speakers by InvestmentNews, Kathleen is a sought-after keynote speaker, consultant, and coach on the topic of women and wealth and couples and money. Her mission is to empower women, couples, and families (and the advisors who serve them) to shatter money taboos and communicate more effectively about financial matters.
As an expert on financial psychology, Kathleen has appeared on television and written for consumer and trade publications. Her work has been featured in The New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, PBS News Hour, Money Magazine, TODAY Money, Forbes, and CNBC. Kathleen served as an adjunct faculty member at the McCallum Graduate School at Bentley University from 2009 to 2019 where she taught the Psychology of Financial Planning in the CFP program. She currently teaches in the Business and Management School at Champlain College.
When she is not working, Kathleen is an avid alpine skier who lives for the next powder day. In the off-season, she enjoys mountain biking, kayaking, and laughing with her friends. She lives with her husband and in the beautiful Mad River Valley of Vermont.
For more information, visit www.breakingmoneysilence.com.
Resources from Kathleen to share with your clients:
· Wealth Connection Cards – they make couples’ money conversations more fun!
· Creating Wealth from the Inside Out Workbook – a step-by-step guide for changing how you think and feel about money.
Resources from Kathleen for you:
· Get Kathleen’s books:
o Order the Three Book Bundle and save $20
· Subscribe to Kathleen’s free newsletter to learn more each month about how to be gender savvy, work more effectively, and break money silence in your practice.
· Subscribe to her Breaking Money Silence® podcast.
· Visit advisor website for contact information and to learn about her services for professionals.
· Visit consumer website for information about Breaking Money Silence® podcasts and free tip sheets.
· Hire her to speak at your next event.