Real Wealth® Advisors rate this presenter:
Wealth psychology expert Kathleen Burns Kingsbury, founder of KBK
Wealth Connection and host of the Breaking Money Silence®
podcast, is an internationally published author and speaker. Breaking
Money Silence®: How to Shatter Money Taboos, Talk More Openly
about Finances, and Live a Richer Life is Kathleen’s fifth book.
Named one of nine amazing conference speakers in 2017 by
InvestmentNews, Kathleen is a sought-after keynote speaker and consultant on the
topic of women and wealth and couples and money. Her mission is to empower women,
couples, and families (and the advisors who serve them) to shatter money taboos and
communicate more effectively about financial matters.
As an expert on financial psychology, Kathleen has appeared on television and written
for consumer and trade publications. Her work has been featured in The New York
Times, The Wall Street Journal, PBS News Hour, Money Magazine, TODAY Money,
Forbes, and CNBC. Kathleen is an adjunct lecturer at the McCallum Graduate School of
Business at Bentley University and a guest lecturer at the Personal Financial Planning
program at Texas Tech University. She received an Undergraduate Degree in Finance
from Providence College and started her career in retail banking before becoming a
commissioned Bank Examiner with the FDIC. Due to her desire to coach executive
management on improving performance, she attained a Master’s Degree in Psychology,
became a Certified Professional Co-Active Coach, and founded her consulting firm,
KBK Wealth Connection.
When she is not working, Kathleen is an avid alpine skier who lives for the next powder
day. In the off-season, she enjoys mountain biking, kayaking, and laughing with her
friends. She lives with her husband and her cat Avery, in the Mad River Valley of
For more information, visit www.kbkwealthconnection.com and
Resources from Kathleen to share with your clients:
· Wealth Connection Cards – they make couples’ money conversations more fun!
· Creating Wealth from the Inside Out Workbook – a step-by-step guide for changing how you think and feel about money.
Resources from Kathleen for you:
· Get Kathleen’s books:
o Order the Three Book Bundle and save $20
· Subscribe to Kathleen’s free newsletter to learn more each month about how to be gender savvy, work more effectively, and break money silence in your practice.
· Subscribe to her Breaking Money Silence® podcast.
· Visit advisor website for contact information and to learn about her services for professionals.
· Visit consumer website for information about Breaking Money Silence® podcasts and free tip sheets.
· Hire her to speak at your next event.