Real Wealth® Advisors rate this presenter: [yasr_overall_rating]
Kathleen Burns Kingsbury is a wealth psychology expert, founder of KBK Wealth Connection, and the author of several books including How to Give Financial Advice to Women and How to Give Financial Advice to Couples. She served on the CNBC Digital Financial Advisor Council, is a thought-leader columnist for Investment News and is frequently quoted in publications such as the Wall Street Journal and Reuters. Kathleen is a faculty member of the Certified Private Wealth Advisor program of IMCA and teaches the Psychology of Financial Planning course at the McCallum Graduate School of Business at Bentley University. She holds a Master’s Degree in Psychology and an Undergraduate Degree in Finance.
Resources from Kathleen to share with your clients:
- Wealth Connection Cards – they make couples’ money conversations more fun!
- Creating Wealth from the Inside Out Workbook – a step-by-step guide for changing how you think and feel about money.
Resources from Kathleen for you:
- Sign up to attend her 3-part webinar series “The Secrets to Advising Couples”
- Use code ‘REALWEALTH’ to receive 20% off
- Visit her website for contact information and to learn about her services
- Get Kathleen’s books:
- Subscribe to Kathleen’s free newsletter to learn more each month about how to advise women and couples
- Register for free to watch live and recorded webinars to get practical tips and strategies for providing high-quality client engagements that translate into more business, increased profitability and improved career satisfaction