Real Wealth® Advisors rate this presenter:
- 34 years of legal experience, almost entirely in the estate planning and probate area.
- Earner her Juris Doctorate, Certified Financial Planner®, Chartered Life Underwriter, and Retirement Income Certified Professional® designations.
- Frequently speaks around the country about estate planning and Social Security in retirement to accountants and financial planners across the country
- Past experience includes in-house legal counsel at a Milwaukee Trust Company, Interim Director of Advanced
- Planning at Marquette University, and recently, a Director of Advanced Planning at Northwestern Mutual, all which helped her develop her skills and expertise in assisting families in planning their legacies.
- Has helped more than 1,000 families in the preparation and implementation of their estate plans.
- Avid believer in working with a team of financial, tax, and insurance professionals to make your estate plan as efficient and effective as possible to accomplish your legacy goals.
Featured on Real Wealth®
Must subscribe to premier service to listen. Sign Up
Getting the Social Security Benefit You Deserve
April 23, 2018
Few people thoroughly understand their Social Security benefits, and that’s why we invited Ruthann Driscoll, Social Security Specialist, to join us. There are so many…Listen
A Digital World
August 10, 2020
It’s likely that a lot of your clients do their banking and other important tasks online, and those people won’t want to miss this episode!…Listen
A digital world
December 12, 2021Listen
Featured on Power Session LIVE
Must subscribe to premier service to watch. Sign Up
Back-Office Tax ServicesView