Real Wealth® Advisors rate this presenter:
- 34 years of legal experience, almost entirely in the estate planning and probate area.
- Earner her Juris Doctorate, Certified Financial Planner®, Chartered Life Underwriter, and Retirement Income Certified Professional® designations.
- Frequently speaks around the country about estate planning and Social Security in retirement to accountants and financial planners across the country
- Past experience includes in-house legal counsel at a Milwaukee Trust Company, Interim Director of Advanced
- Planning at Marquette University, and recently, a Director of Advanced Planning at Northwestern Mutual, all which helped her develop her skills and expertise in assisting families in planning their legacies.
- Has helped more than 1,000 families in the preparation and implementation of their estate plans.
- Avid believer in working with a team of financial, tax, and insurance professionals to make your estate plan as efficient and effective as possible to accomplish your legacy goals.
Featured on Real Wealth®
Must subscribe to premier service to listen. Sign Up
Featured on Power Session LIVE
Must subscribe to premier service to watch. Sign Up