We have limited space available, so unfortunately, there is not room for additional guests at the symposium. Feel free to edit your hotel reservation and allow them to explore Madison while you’re here! Keep in mind, if your guest is a staff member or junior advisor, we do offer discounted rates for their registration.
All registration closes March 31st, 2019 (or once capacity has been reached.)
Important Registration Dates:
- November 9th: Registration opens exclusively to Premier Members.
- November 30th: Last day for Premier Members to save $900 off registration.
- December 1st: Registration opens up to all advisors.
- January 31st: Last day for early bird discount of $500 off registration.
Madison is the capital city of beautiful Wisconsin! Not only are we planning some pretty cool Wisconsin themes for our event to give you an awesome experience, but we encourage you to do a little exploring of your own to get a taste for this amazing city.
Browse sites and dining in Madison: https://www.visitmadison.com/.
- Monday night: cocktail hour & apps
- Monday night: hotel
- Tuesday: breakfast, lunch & dinner
- Tuesday night: hotel
- Wednesday: breakfast & lunch
- Shuttle rides between venue & hotel
- Free overnight parking Monday – Wednesday
- All conference materials
- The experience of being an attendee at the inaugural Real Wealth® Symposium
- Perhaps a few surprises
Within 3 – 5 business days of your symposium registration, you will receive a confirmation email with your hotel reservation number. At that point, you will be able to personalize your stay directly with the hotel. If you have any questions or concerns, contact Kayla Joosse (contact info below).
Conference cancellations must be received in writing via email on or before March 15th, 2019 for a full reimbursement. Registrants who cancel on or after the March 15th deadline will be reimbursed, less a $250 conference cancellation fee. Registrants who cancel on or after April 1st, 2019 will not be reimbursed unless their seat is filled by a new registrant. Please email all cancellation/refund requests to Kayla Joosse (contact info below).
We have a shuttle service arranged to take you between the conference venue and the hotel. Check the schedule for specific timing of the shuttles throughout the conference – we will update this as we get closer to the date.
They are also only a 12 minute walk apart! 🙂
– Madison Dane County Regional Airport, a 12 minute drive to venue.
– Milwaukee General Mitchell airport, a 1 hour 15 minute drive to venue.
– Chicago O’Hare international airport, a 2 hour drive to venue.
We recommend renting a car, or using a service like Lyft or Uber.
If you’d like to share costs on car rentals and ubers, ask us about our ride share option so you can carpool with a fellow attendee!
But of course! Any additional advisors coming with get discounted rate of $75 off their registration. Groups of 5 or more receive $100 off their registration (including you!) Let us know, and we’ll reimburse your registration.
Payment plans are available with a $500 deposit, and balance due in full by March 31st, which is when registration closes. Forfeited payment plans are subject to a $250 cancellation fee. To set up a payment plan, please contact us directly to discuss what works best for you!
Talk to Mitchell Rahlf about your service options: Mitchell@RealWealthMarketing.com or (262) 626-2590. As long as you are enrolled in Premier Membership, you are eligible and will be provided with your discount code for your symposium registration.