FAST PACED, SUPER FUN JOB OPP!
Customer Success / Sales / Events Assistant
Established and rapidly growing marketing company for financial advisors seeks a self-starter with a can-do attitude who values the importance of financial education.
Working in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, your role will revolve around customer service and sales, which includes:
- answering phone calls
- performing customer service tasks (updating their subscriptions, branding info in their marketing account, etc.)
- scheduling sales calls for yourself to do demos of our service, and customer calls to do service reviews
- hosting webinars to train customers (financial advisors) on our email and social media marketing system
- scheduling calls for our Advisor Success Coach
- designing and branding email templates and webpages for individual advisors
- participating in Marketing Consultations, e.g. note-taking, making changes and updates to marketing packages that are requested by our advisors during the consultation
- managing compliance approvals for advisors (submitting materials to compliance team, making edits, and posting approved materials)
- working with web team to add tutorials and other content to our website
- assisting with planning, execution, and follow up for our host’s speaking engagements around the country (and recently, world! Our host was recently in Australia! Check it out here: https://www.facebook.com/RealWealthMktg/videos/2414833348834735/)
- assisting with planning, execution and followup for our annual advisor event in Madison, WI (hosted our FIRST EVER one in April 2019 and it was amazing. Check out recap video: https://www.facebook.com/RealWealthMktg/videos/646911369069918/)
- assisting with planning, execution and follow-up work for our monthly advisor training webinars.
- assisting the team in testing new technologies, creating efficiencies and improving our service model to our advisors
- other tasks and projects as needed. We are constantly moving forward, so we’re as excited as you are to see what comes up!
- Not only computer literate, but technologically intuitive
- Good grammar
- Easily adaptive and welcoming to change
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Takes notes habitually (this skill can be learned here if you don’t already have it. We. Love. Notes. Hate taking them, but it pays off every time.)
- Self-managed and prioritizes tasks effectively (Management hates micromanaging. We love when you take the bull by the horns and use your creative skills and ideas to execute a project!)
- Patient with advisors who need extra hand-holding with our technology : )
PERSONALITY STYLES THAT BEST FIT WITH THE COMPANY CULTURE:
- Mental state of abundance vs. scarcity
- Loves to learn and wants to be a forever-student
- Eager to improve skills and service offering to our advisors
- Loves to quote Parks & Rec, The Office, New Girl, How I Met Your Mother, Mean Girls, and other amazing media
- Passionate about making the world a better place
You do not need any experience to succeed in this role that may seem intimidating. Three of four full-time team members have been hired right out of college and have gotten promotions and are succeeding in their roles!
Compensation will depend on experience, skills, strengths, ability to self-manage and performance over the first 90 days.
- Your resume
- A paragraph on why you qualify for this position
- Your salary requirements
- Your Personality Assessment Results: https://stuschlackman.com/personality-assessment/personality-assessment.php