Jim Ruta wrote over 100 lives in his first year as a life insurance agent at age 22. He went into management at 25. Later, he led one of Canada’s largest life insurance agencies with 250 agents.
Today, he coaches a roster of agents ranging from MDRT aspirants to Top of the Table qualifiers – including industry ICON, Van Mueller.
- Jim is a “Tactical Coach” – helping agents clarify their thinking on what to do next to maximize their performance.
- Jim has spoken 4 times at the MDRT Annual Meeting including the Main Platform.
- He has written 4 books and is a regular columnist in industry magazines.
- He produces a weekly coaching video every Monday on Facebook Live @JimRutaTV.
- He’s written and recorded the Advisorcraft Online monthly coaching program since 2009.
- Jim’s Advisorcraft Live workshop events are a unique deep dive into what makes Top Advisors, icons.
- And, he is Co-founder and Emcee of the Canada Sales Congress in Toronto – the largest one-day life insurance sales event in North America.
What you don’t know about Jim… He spent the first 6 months of his life in hospital, suspected of Polio. He is a classically trained violinist; a trained Emergency Medical Technician; a Licensed Private Pilot and a former Ski Instructor.
Jim’s mission is to preserve, promote and propel the life insurance advisor business.