Tiana Ronstadt is a vibrant lecturer, workshop facilitator, and educator with over 25 years of financial planning experience. Her mission is to empower individuals to gain financial independence and help them reach their most ambitious dreams through her company, Power Women Investing which she began in 2006.
Through One-on-One Consulting, as well as speaking engagements, Tiana has earned the respect of thousands who have benefited from her services. Ms. Ronstadt has expertise on serving her clients through times of serious change in their lives, including pre- and post-retirement strategizing, pre- and post-divorce financial counseling, and generational planning.
As a lecturer, Tiana has spoken at numerous conferences and has been featured on radio and television, noted for her professional commentary on topics such as Women and Money, Financial Independence for Women, and It’s Never About Money.
Tiana Ronstadt is a contributing member of the following organizations:
- JLT, Past President
- YWCA, Board member
- Silver & Turquoise Board of Hostesses
- TCC HOA, Board member
Her recent achievements include:
- Power Hours held on the Second Saturday began January 2016
- AIG Advisor Group Women’s Advisory Council: 2013-present
- Woodbury Financial Services President’s Advisory Council, 2002–2005 and 2012–present
- Leaders Recognition Society, Women in Insurance & Financial Services ,2010-present
- Member of the Million Dollar Round Table, 2000–present
- Top 100 Representative, Woodbury Financial Services, 1999–present
- University of Arizona, Order of Omega Hall of Fame Award, 2011
- National Winner of Make Mine a Million $ BusinessTM from American Express, 2008
- Ben’s Bells recipient for kindness, 2007
- YWCA Women on the Move recipient, 2002