Subscribe to RealWealth® WebinarsGet on the list
- The 3 most important goals of retirement
- Why the 4% rule could be dead
- What facets of planning you should discuss with your clients
- Are you providing an offensive or defensive plan to clients?
- How to position discussing retirement planning to close the sale
Share this session:
- Download the session poster to share with other Financial Professionals!
- Contact us for permission to share this session with a first-timer or a study group
- Register and check out the agenda for Curtis Cloke’s special Advisor Retirement Bootcamp in early August! Don’t miss out on more of his knowledge!
- Clients struggle to really get the financial ideas you provide? Demo Curtis’s software, Retirement NextGen, to help show your clients their finances in a visual format! If you attend the above ThriveUniversity event in August, there is a discount on the NextGen software to only $135/mo!
- Watch the Baby Boomer Movie at a significant discount (from $25 to ONLY $10) by using Curtis’s discount code THRIVE.
- Download the slides from this session!
- Watch YouTube videos about ThriveUniversity!
What Advisors Think of this Session
We asked participants: What’s the one best thing you learned from this presentation? What are you going to do differently in your business now that you’ve heard these ideas?
“I’m thankful that I attended Curtis Cloke’s presentation; it was a real refresher on developing retirement income strategies.” – Robert Lamb
I’m overwhelmed with the depth of Curtis’s program; I’ve entered into my succession plan with my partner and would like him to have access to this material.” – Larry Matson
“Tom Hegna a client of Curtis. Impressive…” – Zee Glavan
“More research on annuity companies.” – Kym Housley
“Love the Promised based income. Need to re look at QLACs.” – Grant Thompson
“Dive deeper into my education and how I can serve clients.” – Stan Allen
“They are always good.” – Sanjay Arora
“Well thought through.” – Fochson Fung
“More daily education.” – Mark Havig
“Need to scale up my practice– doing College planning and some insurance business, need to change.” – John Barada
“Talk with more of my clients about promised based income.” – Joe Swiderski
“THE EXPERTISE OF CURTIS AND JIM…….AND ANGELA FOR HER ORGANIZATION.” – ROBERT R. VAN SLYKE
“Solution diversification across the industry with analysis.” – Chris Worrall