Real Wealth® Advisors rate this presenter:
Eszylfie Taylor is a Million Dollar Round Table Top of the Table producer. Before starting his own brokerage, Eszylfie Taylor finished his career as the top producing agent/advisor in the history of the African American market within New York Life. In 2015, he won NAIFA’s Top 4 Under 40 award and launched The Taylor Method, his personal training series for financial advisors and agents. In the process of developing The Taylor Method, Mr. Taylor has coached countless agents and brought many back from the brink of leaving the business. His passion for mentoring and drive to succeed allows him to continually produce fresh, new content for his sales training system.
- Top 25 agents in the country at New York Life (2012).
- Top agent/advisor in Los Angeles/Greater Pasadena with New York Life (2007-2012).
- Top producing agent/advisor in the history of the African American market within New York Life. (2006-2012)
- Top of the Table producer – Million Dollar Round Table since 2011.
- Agent of the Year for NAIFA’s Los Angeles/Greater Pasadena area since 2009.
- NAIFA Advisor Today magazine’s Top 4 Under 40 Advisors in 2015.
- Currently the President of Taylor Insurance and Financial Services, an insurance and financial services firm he founded in 2013.
Eszylfie Taylor is the president and founder of Taylor Insurance and Financial Services located in the financial district of Pasadena, California, and serves as financial advisor to individuals, business owners, and high net worth families.
Over the past decade, Mr. Taylor has been recognized as an accomplished insurance producer in the industry, receiving the National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA), “Agent of the Year award: Los Angeles” in 2010 – 2012. Additionally, Mr. Taylor is a life and qualifying member of “Million Dollar Round Table,” and has been a Top of the Table producer since 2011, ranking him in the top 1% of all producers, worldwide. Most recently, he was selected to win NAIFA’s Top 4 Under 40 Advisors award for 2015.
Mr. Taylor has achieved consistent high levels of production due to a combination of education, motivation, a positive outlook and deep desire to help others improve their lives. Over the course of his career, Mr. Taylor has obtained the Series 6, 63, 65, and 7 licenses, in addition to a Life and Health Insurance license.
Mr. Taylor began his career at age 22 with New York Life Insurance Company, where he soon ascended to the Chairman’s Council reaching the ranking of #1 Broker in Los Angeles (2006 – 2013), Chairman’s Cabinet, which defines the top 50 agents out of the Country’s 13,000 plus (2010 – 2013), and #1 Agent for the Company’s African-American market (2006 – 2013). In 2007, he began building his own firm, Taylor Insurance and Financial Services. In 2013, he left New York Life to grow his independent insurance and financial services firm. Eszylfie was born and raised in Pasadena, California. As a top flight high school athlete playing in four varsity sports, he completed a notable collegiate basketball career at Concordia University in Portland, Oregon, graduating magna cum laude with a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management.
Mr. Taylor currently sits on the board of three non-profit organizations dedicated to business empowerment, children’s’ health, and social services. In his free time, he mentors upcoming youth as the Founder of the non-profit Futures Stars Camp (www.futurestarscamp.org) for kids, which is dedicated to providing basketball training and life coaching skills. In addition to his passion for business, Eszylfie is engaged in raising three daughters with his wife in Pasadena where he still resides.
Resources from Eszylfie
- [Website] The Taylor Method Sales Training System for Financial Advisors
- [eBook Chapter] Getting More Leads
- [Video] Networking and Prospecting Tips for Advisors
- [Video] Tips for Answering Objections when Booking Appointments
- [Contact] Email Eszylfie Taylor or call (800) 708-8212
- [Event] RISE TO THE TOP Sales Symposium