IT’S NOT ABOUT ASSETS – IT’S ABOUT CASHFLOW.
Financial advisors have long looked at Reverse Mortgages as the “Loan of Last Resort.” This session will create a major paradigm shift in your thinking. Harlan explains how recent program changes and groundbreaking research by the financial planning industry and noted academics have overwhelmingly proven the necessity of using reverse mortgages at the age of 62, not 82.
Reverse Mortgages aren’t for everyone, but having it in your toolbox of retirement income tools is a great way to differentiate yourself from your competition. It will help you show your clients that you think outside of the box and care about their happiness in retirement.
- How to leverage a reverse mortgage for tax planning
- How a reverse mortgage can protect against falling real estate prices
- How a reverse mortgage can mitigate market volatility and sequence of returns risk
“Harlan points out some of the key aspects of why American’s dislike reverse mortgages and how to overcome this psychological barrier.”
– Jamie Hopkins, Eq.,MBA, LLM, CLU®, ChFC®, RICP®, CFP
Agenda, subject to change:
- 10:30: Intros
10:35: Harlan Accola, CRMP
11:20: Real Wealth® updates
Join this session:
- Non Members: Choose your join option above
- Members: Log in to register