This content is not compliance approved.
If this is a future program, please check back and it will be approved and available shortly. If this is a past program, it may have passed its approval expiration date.
Please fill out the 'request access' form so we can get it re-approved and make it available to you.
CHANGE PERPETUATES OUR BUSINESS.
Regulation changes offer both challenges and opportunities. The DOL Rule put a lot of companies under immense pressure, but it was repealed.
However, things may change with the new president-elect, so to give us insight on what we should be aware of and prepare for, we’ve put together a panel of presidents of broker-dealers. There also have been so many mergers & acquisitions in the industry – the big companies are getting bigger – and many have transitioned to fee-based.
How has and will all this change the way we do business?
- Challenges & opportunities of regulations
- What may be coming down the pike
- How the industry’s transition to fee-based changes the way we do business
- How the many mergers and acquisitions affects the industry and advisors
- New opportunities with life insurance
Agenda, subject to change:
- 10:30: Intros
10:35: Larry Rybka, ValMark
10:50: David Hoff, FHC
11:05: Drew Jackson, Concorde
11:20: Real Wealth® updates
Join this session:
- Non Members: Register here
- Members: Watch your email for your invitation, or just let us know to register you.