Buy Access to this Webinar
Subscribe to RealWealth® WebinarsGet on the list
- Find out the knowledge 50 years in the financial industry has afforded Van
- Learn what new sales techniques have found Van more appointments
- How to reframe your mind into a sales mindset
- What changes in the sales landscape can be used to your benefit
- How changing your sales approach can close tricky clients
Share this session:
- Contact us for permission to share this session with a first-timer or a study group
- Download/share the session poster
- Download the slides from this session!
- Sign up for Van Mueller’s newsletter!
- A special opportunity… Van Mueller’s personal number! He wants you to be able to get as many opportunities as possible, so give him a check in at 414-881-6246
- More information on the SECURE Act 2.0!
- Find information on the individual tax form, 1040! Navigate to the tab Forms & Instructions, then find both the form and instructions to pass along. Especially check out pages 32, 34, 108, 109 for irreplaceable opportunities!
- Read about shocking, up to date healthcare statistics!
- Keep up to date on the U.S. debt calculator.
- Learn more about inflation and where it might go.
- Check out a perspective on a potential recession.
- Statistics on the lives of caregivers and their patients.
- Hear about how about 2/3 of Americans live to paycheck. [1, 2]
- Email Jayne at email@example.com to join NAIFA’s webinar on January 26, 2023!
- Watch last month’s Power Session LIVE for FREE to hear about how shifting funds could end in a 33% increase in a client’s tax return!
What Advisors Think of this Session
We asked participants: What’s the one best thing you learned from this presentation? What are you going to do differently in your business now that you’ve heard these ideas?
“Start having more conversations with clients on the importance of saving tax-free and how taxes are rising, and do that by asking questions, so they better understand the importance of it.” – Barry Delp
“Listen more carefully and ask more questions.” – John Mackarey
“Practice, Practice, Practice.” – Matthew Echelmeier
“Make more appointments!” – Robert Gascho
“Know basic knowledge of Income Tax (use Form 1040 Instructions).” – Heather Chacon
“Ask compelling questions, then present strategy, not product.” – Mitch Harmes
“Discuss the questions and solutions with the client…not the products!” – Joe Anthes
“Reach out to existing relationships and ask more questions.” – Howard Gruber