This Webinar is FREE!
Jim Silbernagel, CFP®, CEPS, LACP, LUTCF, Host of Real Wealth® and Power Session LIVE
Rhonda Shirazi, CPA
Subscribe to RealWealth® WebinarsGet on the list
- Learn about Roth conversion strategies you might not have heard of before
- How to avoid underpayment penalties
- What new retirement planning opportunities are on the horizon
- How to leverage tax brackets
- What expanded opportunities are available with 401ks and small business owners
Agenda, subject to change:
- 10:30: Intros
10:35: Jim Silbernagel and Rhonda Shirazi present: Year end, and new year, tax planning opportunities
11:30: Real Wealth® updates
Share this session:
- Contact us for permission to share this session with a first-timer or a study group
- Download/share the session poster
- Download the slides from this session
- Schedule to learn more about our Tax Opportunity Review!
- Buy a Tax Opportunity Review for your clients! Our CPA will find your clients opportunities for tax savings that you can turn into more appointments!
- Watch our previous webinar on Roth Conversion Strategies!
- Watch our previous webinar on Charitable Planning!
What Advisors Think of this Session
We asked participants: What’s the one best thing you learned from this presentation? What are you going to do differently in your business now that you’ve heard these ideas?
“Ask for a tax planner not a tax preparer. Start interviewing CPAs to find a new one to work with.” -Kym Housley
“The new tax rates. Send out year end reminder emails.” -Barry Goldwater
“THE COMMON SENSE APPROACH THAT JIM USES TO SHARE HIS WISDOM AND KNOWLEDGE. MORE COMFORTABLE WITH ASKING TAX PLANNING QUESTIONS KNOWING RWM IS A RESOURCE.” -Robert Van Slyke
“I use tax experts in my practice.” -Zee Glavan
“Charge for your time. Dump the time wasters.” -Curtis Neuman
“Plan for 2026. Review 3 years tax returns.” -Barbara Cottrell
“Preparer vs planner. Reach out this month.” -Dan Altmire
“Meet with my CPA.” -Robert Priganc
“Tax planning ideas. Be more proactive.” -Gail Van nest
“Charitable lead trust info. Contact another cpa.” -Roger Lintner