David Blake, Member MDRT
Maxwell Schmitz, President of Yetworth Insurance Services and CEO of Dingo Technologies, Inc.
Subscribe to RealWealth® WebinarsGet on the list
Avoid the invasion of retirement accounts
Protect your clients & your AUM
What would happen if your clients were not able to work? Which bucket of money would you tell them to liquidate first to cover their expenses? If they’re a business owner, how would they cover their overhead expenses? How would that affect the retirement plan you built with them?
When people become sick or hurt and unable to work, many are forced to invade their retirement accounts and/or liquidate assets to get by. Thankfully, there’s a little something called Disability Insurance that can help avoid this huge risk to your clients’ finances – and to your own AUM!
Top DI Agents David & Max will help you learn how to discuss this important insurance in a way that will deepen your client relationships, safeguard your clients’ retirement, and open the door to other sales opportunities.
- What disruptions to retirement planning are made when on DI claim
- How business overhead coverage can save the owner, employees, and the business
- Special circumstances available for those working in healthcare when applying for DI
- How the return of Federal Student Loan payments can impact DI coverage
- How to open the door to other sales opportunities
- 10:30: Intros
10:35: David Blake and Max Schmitz present: Protect your clients’ greatest assets
11:30: Real Wealth® updates
Share this session:
- View/share/save session poster
- Contact us for permission to share this session with a first-timer or a study group
- Download the slides
- Get Max’s ebook: “Planting the Seed: 20 ways to preserve your Yetworth®“
- Request to partner with David and/or Max on DI to better serve your clients
- As Jim says, to be a true fiduciary to your clients, you HAVE to be having the DI conversation. Take advantage of David & Max – they are willing and able to help you help your clients insure their BIGGEST asset – their income!
- Max’s Case Study “Chism Ice Cream Company vs IRS”
- Yetworth Calculator
- David’s article on DI offered by medical schools
- David’s article on DI and reaching retirement age
- Resources from Real Wealth®:
What Advisors Think of this Session
We asked participants: What’s the one best thing you learned from this presentation? What are you going to do differently in your business now that you’ve heard these ideas?
“Using DI for such a multitude of scenarios. Start looking for opportunities.” -Kym Housley
“The need for business owners to have BOE insurance. Ask questions.” -Cornell Svaren
“To Discuss DI. Great Programs Thank you.” -JOSEPH ARAGONA
“Good question -“If something happened which account would you liquidate first to cover your expenses while you’re off work.” Ask better questions. Health insurance is my main bread and butter, there is no reason I cannot continue the health insurance conversation about income protection.” -Chris Besonen
“BOE worth in Gold. Develop a relationship w/ a DI Specialist.” -Michael Garrity
“How to start a conversation with recruiters. I will contact my BOB, specifically those who have not purchased IDI.” -Armando Paz Jr
“Call on Recruiting Director & show them how to Use Voluntary Guaranteed LTD as a recruitment tool. Call or connect w/ healthcare folks.” -Thomas McFadden
“I haven’t done much DI so most of it was new to me.” -Randall Reichenbach
“Agents/Brokers as fiduciaries need to talk with their clients about all aspects of disability insurance in order to be doing a good job for their clients. Continuing to talk to all my clients about the importance of this protection in all aspects. Continue to emphasize the importance of disability planning with all clients/prospects.” -Gregory Nelson
“Work with the specialist.” -Robert Priganc
“A great refresher as a semi retired who still interfaces with younger folks/businesses who need this advice. I will chat with David and Max about several potential cases I have: a veterinarian being one. Great session as always. Thanks.” -Roger Relfe
“In home health care workers not being able to get coverage on individual plans. Get help from the experts and talk more about DI coverage. You are doing a wonderful job, keep it up. I would welcome a call sometime from one of the presenters to see how I can use their expertise.” -Randy Kimm
“Hit up hospital RECRUITERS; BOE can have a 2-yr benefit, not just one. Be more proactive and visit medical facilities in person (wherever possible).” -Mike McGranahan
“Use the specialist as a resource! Bring it up in conversation. Keep it going!! Great job! Greatly appreciate it.” -John Mackarey
“Good reminders. Mostly dealing with older folks. Decades of DI experience.” -Rich Slavin
“I loved their personal experience and case study examples. Add DI more. Great content.” -Stan Allen
“The issues with student loans. Ask clients and prospects if they are involved any student loan obligations.” -Chuck Foster
“Boe. Step up the disability conversation.” -Gail Van-Nest