Buy Access to this WebinarBecome a member
- The current state of the economy from an insider’s point of view
- What common pitfalls consumers fall into within the market
- How you can leverage economic opportunities with your clients and prospects
- The reason why YOU are needed in the lives of your clients
- What next steps you should be taking to provide the best for your clients and yourself
Share this session:
- Download the session poster to share with friends!
- Contact us for permission to share this session with a first-timer or a study group
- Download the slides for this session!
- Buy Dave Walker’s most recent book America in 2040: Still a Superpower?: A Pathway to Success!
- Share this informational packet with your clients from David Walker on the state of the economy and what your clients can do to help change the course!
- Take action on the economy through these two websites specifically chosen by David Walker for you to visit! [1, 2]
- Follow David Walker on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn!
- Check out Dave’s website to learn how you can make a difference in the economy!
- Read the bill from Congress on the Fiscal State of the Union.
- See how deep our national debt is!
What Advisors Think of this Session
We asked participants: What’s the one best thing you learned from this presentation? What are you going to do differently in your business now that you’ve heard these ideas?
“Great update on current financial situation in America, and insight to fixing the problem.” – Randall Wimsatt
“Transmit a positive message of hope, supported by education about the tools we have access to, to secure a retirement plan where you will never run out of money.” – Alfred Current
“Yes, Social Security can be fixed! Prepare more clients and prospects for what they can expect from the future of Social Security.” – Joe Anthes
“There is STILL hope…..IF we act soon !!” – Bob Gerber
“We need to change our planning and vote!” – Roberto Corral
“Presenting common sense approaches to the country’s problems” – John Wheeler
“Share and educate my clients with factual sound information.” – Randall Wimsatt