- Tips for getting your business off on the right foot in a new year
- Mistakes business owners make in what to prioritize
- How to implement these ideas in your practice
Share this session:
- Contact us for permission to share this session with a first-timer or a study group
- Download this session’s poster!
- Work with Bill or another Scaling Up coach here!
- Hear more about our recent webinar on the wealth building app Currence. Flip the script on your client’s thinking – help them save first instead of spend first!
- Struggling with your business succession plan? Don’t have one yet? Watch this webinar from Scott Bushkie on building your plan!
- Bill’s choice of a personality assessment for employee retention is Clifton Strengths!
What Advisors Think of this Session
We asked participants: What’s the one best thing you learned from this presentation? What are you going to do differently in your business now that you’ve heard these ideas?
“Having a clear vision of what you want to do in your business in terms of scale and an exit strategy at some point. Be more intentional and less reactionary.” – Joe Swiderski
“Consider my processes.” – Tonya White
“[Bill’s quote] Smart, but not wise.” – Fochson Fung
“Age is a number and purpose and goals still exist.” – Robert Priganc