- A check up on the state of long-term care
- What underutilized parts of financial planning your clients may be missing out on
- How to take advantage of these tools to better prepare your clients for the future
Share this session:
- Contact us for permission to share this session with a first-timer or a study group
- Share the session poster for this month’s session!
- Download the slides from this session! This includes a letter template you can use for your clients to close the gap of the solution not being enough.
- Check out this book suggestion from one of this session’s attendees, The 36-Hour Day!
- Read Dr. Bob Pokorski’s blog post on the stark statistics of long-term care these days!
- To get on the email list for Marc Glickman’s free insurance training webinars, email email@example.com!
- Download and learn from Angela’s long-term care policy comparison template!
What Advisors Think of this Session
We asked participants: What’s the one best thing you learned from this presentation? What are you going to do differently in your business now that you’ve heard these ideas?
“Angela has touched upon a thought provoking issue. She has true passion!!” – Gail Van Nest
“Thank you for inviting me to your broadcast today. It was fantastic and very timely for the transition that is taking place in my business!” – Larry Matson
“Love that — ‘When the Finances are fine, but the Family is not'” – Mark Rogers
“Good information today.” – Roger Lintner
“Thank you for your time and stories today!” – Laurie Cameron
“That there are others that really take the time to get to know their client and provide real value beyond just FP-ing.” – Chris Everett
“I will re-start my LTC business as the demand is greater today than even 10 years ago!” – Mark Rogers
“Best Session I have heard in a while!” – Robert Leger
“Just great information! Really appreciate these sessions!” – Joe Swiderski